- What does the custom tattoo design service include?
- What payment options do you accept?
- How do I know the custom tattoo design will really be custom made for me?
- What is your pricing?
- How long does the design process take?
- Who will be my dedicated tattoo artist?
- Which tattoo styles do you offer?
- How many revisions do I get?
- How can I communicate with my artist?
- What if I don’t like the draft?
- What happens if I don’t like the final tattoo design?
- Do you offer cover up design?
1. What does the custom tattoo design service include?
The service includes:
- Creation of a first draft for free
- Private communication with a dedicated tattoo artist chosen especially for your project
- Endless revisions of your draft until we get it right!
- HD imagery to print out and send to your tattoo studio
- Certificate of authenticity
- Support 24/7 through email and chat
2. What payment options do you accept?
We accept payments through PayPal.
3. How do I know the custom tattoo design will really be custom made for me?
We will provide you with a certificate of authenticity for you to take to your tattoo studio, in case they want a proof of originality.
4. What is your pricing?
The prices depend on the size of your tattoo, the complexity and whether or not we need to add colors. Please refer to our pricing page for more information!
5. How long does the design process take?
We will be connecting you with a designer in 24 hours after you purchase. After going through your idea, they will provide you with an initial draft in 1-3 days. Depending on the number of revisions, the process usually doesn’t take longer than 2 weeks.
6. Who will be my dedicated tattoo artist?
Our international team consists of a vast array of experienced tattoo artists, covering the majority of tattoo styles. Upon reviewing your idea, we will connect you with a tattoo designer that matches your project perfectly.
7. Which tattoo styles do you offer?
You name it, we have it – linework, portrait, geometric, dotwork, traditional, neotraditional, Japanese. We’ve selected the most talented artists that can help you with tattoo ideas ranging from the smallest to full sleeve tattoos or even full back tattoo designs.
8. How many revisions do I get?
As many as you need to get the tattoo done just right. You’re completely involved in the process, talking to our artist who’ll help you express your vision.
9. How can I communicate with my artist?
You can talk to your artist through emails or video calls, whichever suits you best.
10. What if I don’t like the draft?
You can tell us your honest opinion – and if you choose to go for another one, or if you’d like to try us some other time. This phase of the process is no-strings-attached, so feel free to reach out.
11. What happens if I don’t like the final tattoo design?
If you’d rather forego the end tattoo design, or are in any way dissatisfied with the service, we’ll provide a full refund – no questions asked.
12. Do you offer cover up design?
Of course! Just upload the photo of your current tattoo so we can help you with ideas and suggestions.